Your privacy is extremely important to us. The following is our contact details and if you have questions please do not hesitate to email us.
Contact details :
Phone : 353 872601738
Your data and privacy is extremely important to us and we only use it for legitimate interest. If you have any further questions on these legitimate please do not hesitate to contact us on the email listed in this policy.
What are cookies?
How to manage your cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor information. When you visit our website we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, however, in some scenarios, some of our website features may not function as a result.
What data we collect about you?
How we do we collect this data?
How we will use this data?
How do we store your data?
What are your data protection rights?
- For the purpose of registration of you as a new customer we collect your name and contact details for the purpose of performance of a contract with you. Performance means processing your data.
- To process and deliver your order, manage the payment and ship your goods to you. We collect your identity, contact details and financial details
- To manage our relationship with you, send newsletters or inform you of any changes to our terms or privacy- we collect identity, contact, and profile, marketing and communications data. The purpose of this for performing a contract with you, comply with legal obligations , keep our records updated and study how customers use our products/ service and for consent reasons.
- To administer & protect to business of our website (data analysis, testing, maintaining our system, support and reporting & hosting of data) – We collect identity, contact & technical data. This information assists us in protecting our security, legitimate running of our business, admin, IT services & to prevent fraud in case of any changes within our business.
- To run competitions or prize draws – We may collect identity, contact, profile, and marketing and communications data. The purpose of this for legitimate business interests, study how customers use our products or services, develop and grow our business.
- In order to give our customers relevant website content and advertisements to you, quantity or measure and understand the effectiveness of our ad strategies. We may collect, contact, name, profile, usage, marketing, communications and technical data. This is necessary for us to study how our customers use our products, grow our business and inform our marketing plan. We also use encrypted passwords and extra layers of security to all passwords. We have put in place premium procedures to deal with any suspect behaviour that may compromise your data or breach security. We are obliged to notify you of any breach and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally obliged to do so.
- Our company securely stores your data by using several measures. These include limiting the access to this data. We are a small family run business so there is very limited access to our data bases.
- Data Retention, we only keep your data for as long as we need it for the purpose of carrying out our business contract with you. We may also need it for accounting, legal or reporting purposes.
- We also may use data to improve your experience using our website, our collections, and the experience you have dealing with us!
- You have the right to request our business for copies of you personal data. We may charge a small fee for this.
- You have the rights to request that our business correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- Please note we may process your personal data without your knowledge or permission, however this is in compliance with your legal rights where required or permitted by law.
- We use your data for the following purposes. To perform a contract with you. Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or a third party and your interests and right do not exceed those interests. Where we need to adhere to a legal obligation or regulation. Where you have specifically specified.
Privacy Policies of other websites?
We may have to share your data for the reasons mentioned below, we also may share this information with our service providers, IT and systems providers, professional advisors including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers.
Revenue, governmental agencies, regulators, grant authorities and other authorities acting as processors based in Ireland may require reporting we may be obliged to provide this information.
Of course we require all third parties to respect the security of your data and be compliant with their legal requirements. We will not give any third party permission to use your data for their own purposes. Your data security is of paramount importance to us and we only allow it to be used for specified purposes within the parameters of the law.
Third Party Links
Our website may include links to third party websites or plugins. Clicking on these may enable these third parties to collect or share your data. We are not in control of these third party website, they will have their own privacy statements. Be prudent and read these policies.
Changes to the Privacy Notice & Informing us of any changes.
This policy version was updated on August 26th, 2022. It is important that the details & personal data we hold is correct. Please let us know of any changes to this information during your interaction with us.
At any time you can unsubscribe to our newsletter, there is a unsubscribe button in the footer of the email news letter. This opt out does not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a registration or other transactions.
Your Legal Rights
How to contact us.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at:
Meab Enamels, Fulmort, Multyfarnham, Co. Westmeath, Rep of Ireland, N91HN2Y.
How to contact the appropriate authorities?
Should you wish to report a complaint or feel that our company has not addressed your concern in an appropriate manner? You may contact the appropriate authorities, again if you have any concerns our email is: email@example.com
In certain circumstances, you have the rights under data protection laws in relation to you personal data. You can request access to this data. A ‘data access request’ can be requested. This allows you to get a copy of your data and verify that lawfully processing it. This data includes transactional data, technical data, profile data, usage data and marketing and communications data.